We can be your Men’s Ministry, or be your semi-annual event.
"The most holistic approach to discipleship I have ever experienced. It combines the relational, spiritual, mental and physical into a one manageable effort instead of doing them in separate seasons of life that will create a lifestyle and not just a 10 week experience.Ty RogersDiscipleship Pastor @ Crossroads Church - Kokomo, IN
We do the heavy lifting,
And event planning,
so you can minister, build relationships, and disciple your men.
According to the Website of “Washington Area Coalition of Men’s Ministry”
When a mother comes to Christ, her family will join her at church only 17% of the time; but when a father comes to Christ, his family joins him 93% of the time
95% of men say they don’t have male friends; less than 1/3 of men in church say they have a friend;
There are 113 million men in America over the age of 15
69 million of these men make no profession of faith in Christ
90 million men are not involved in any kind of discipleship. Only 6 million men are involved in discipleship-only 1 out of every 18 men.
The typical U.S. Congregation draws an adult crowd that’s 61% female, 39% male. This gender gap shows up in all age categories.
On any given Sunday there are 13 million more adult women than men in America’s churches.
This Sunday almost 25 percent of married, churchgoing women will worship without their husbands.
Midweek activities often draw 70 to 80 percent female participants.
When Men Go:
95% of men who attend a conference make a life changing decision
60% get connected to a small group
25% make a first decision for Christ
More than 90 percent of American men believe in God, and five out of six call themselves Christians. But only two out of six attend church on a given Sunday. The average man accepts the reality of Jesus Christ, but fails to see any value in going to church.
Churches overseas report gender gaps of up to 9 women for every adult man in attendance.
Fewer than 1% of churchgoing men participate in any sort of ongoing men’s ministry program
93% of all people incarcerated are and 85% of them have no father figure
As many Christians will divorce as non-Christians
33% of the 72 million children in America will go to bed without their biological in the home
Fatherless children are five times as likely to live in poverty, repeat a grade and have emotional problems
For every ten men in the church
- 9 will have kids who leave the church
- 8 will not find their jobs satisfying
- 6 will pay the monthly minimum on their credit cards
- 5 will have a major problem with pornography
- 4 will get divorced affecting 1,000,000 per year
- As many as 90% of the boys who are being raised in church will abandon it by their 20th birthday. Many of these boys will never return.
- 75% of volunteers are women (one mainline pastor said it was 99% in his church)
- 90% of boys check out of church by age 20
- The average ratio of men to women in Christian colleges is about 1 male to every 3 females
- Only about 10% of churches have a men’s ministry.
90 percent of children ages 8 to 16 have been exposed to Internet pornography, most often while doing homework.
– Family Safe Media
At least 70 percent of Christian men and 20 percent of women struggle with Internet pornography.
– Christianity Today, Today’s Christian Woman, “Pornified” by Pamela Paul
It’s a fact. A strong father has more impact on the health and well being of a family than anything else.
Dad Camp Website