We can be your Men’s Ministry, or be your semi-annual event.
"The most holistic approach to discipleship I have ever experienced. It combines the relational, spiritual, mental and physical into a one manageable effort instead of doing them in separate seasons of life that will create a lifestyle and not just a 10 week experience.Ty RogersDiscipleship Pastor @ Crossroads Church - Kokomo, IN
We do the heavy lifting,
And event planning,
so you can minister, build relationships, and disciple your men.
According to the Website of “Washington Area Coalition of Men’s Ministry”
- When a mother comes to Christ, her family will join her at church only 17% of the time; but when a father comes to Christ, his family joins him 93% of the time
- 95% of men say they don’t have male friends; less than 1/3 of men in church say they have a friend;
- There are 113,000,000 men in America over the age of 15
- 69,000,000 of these men make no profession of faith in Christ
- 90 million men are not involved in any kind of discipleship. Only 6 million men are involved in discipleship-only 1 out of every 18 men.
- The typical U.S. Congregation draws an adult crowd that’s 61% female, 39% male. This gender gap shows up in all age categories.
- On any given Sunday there are 13 million more adult women than men in America’s churches.
- This Sunday almost 25 percent of married, churchgoing women will worship without their husbands.
- Midweek activities often draw 70 to 80 percent female participants.
- The majority of church employees are women (except for ordained clergy, who are overwhelmingly male).
- Over 70 percent of the boys who are being raised in church will abandon it during their teens and twenties. Many of these boys will never return.
- More than 90 percent of American men believe in God, and five out of six call themselves Christians. But only two out of six attend church on a given Sunday. The average man accepts the reality of Jesus Christ, but fails to see any value in going to church.
- Churches overseas report gender gaps of up to 9 women for every adult man in attendance.
- Christian universities are becoming convents. The typical Christian college in the U.S. enrolls almost 2 women for every 1 man.
- Fewer than 10% of U.S. churches are able to establish or maintain a vibrant men’s ministry.
- Fewer than 1% of churchgoing men participate in any sort of ongoing men’s ministry program
- As many as 70% of men have actively sought out pornography this year
- 93% of all people incarcerated are and 85% of them have no father figure
- As many Christians will divorce as non-Christians
- 33% of the 72 million children in America will go to bed without their biologocal in the home
- Fatherless children are five times as likely to live in poverty, repeat a grade and have emotional problems
- 4 out of 5 students in evangelical churches will drop out of church by their senior year in high school
- 95% of men who attend a conference make a life changing decision
60% get connected to a small group
25% make a first decision for Christ
- 9 will have kids who leave the church
- 8 will not find their jobs satisfying
- 6 will pay the monthly minimum on their credit cards
- 5 will have a major problem with pornography
- 4 will get divorced affecting 1,000,000 per year
It’s a fact. A strong father has more impact on the health and well being of a family than anything else.
Dad Camp Website